COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers cannot be sued
Animal trials did not precede human trials and phases 2 and 3 were combined and rushed.
· Research design did not answer key questions about transmission and whether vaccine prevented hospitalization and death.
· Fact sheet to promote informed consent did not mention antibody-dependent immune enhancement risk and that vaccines not tested in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
· Coercive payments to induce public and healthcare workers to get vaccines (Figure)
· Compensation for vaccine injury almost impossible to get through understaffed program which pays less than 10% of claims and does not compensate for suffering and damage and lawyers’ fees.
· Clinical trials did not address long-term safety or effectiveness—vaccines are FDA “unapproved”.
· Vaccine makers cannot be sued.