7 Major Vaccine Safety Concerns reported in 2017
What are the 7 Major Vaccine Safety Concerns reported in 2017
1. High aluminum content in brains of patients with autism
2. Increased risk of miscarriage in women receiving flu shot in first trimester of pregnancy
3. Vaccinated versus unvaccinated study in 6-12 year old children showing four-fold increased risk of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in vaccinated
4. BMJ article reporting that vaccine advocacy groups including AAP receive millions of dollars per year from vaccine manufacturers and questioning their objectivity
5. Hastings Center Report article citing findings that financial conflicts of interest (receiving money from pharmaceutical companies) results in conflicted physicians distorting the evidence they report and its interpretation with bias toward the pharmaceutical company’s drug
6. NEJM article reporting likely 10% flu vaccine effectiveness in the 2017-2018 flu season
7. Slate Magazine Science Editor Susan Matthews reported, “The scientific process behind Gardasil was flawed, and the public deserves to know that.”
- Mold M, et al. Aluminum in brain tissue in autism. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2018;46:78-82.
- Donahue JG, et al. Association of spontaneous abortion with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine containing H1N1 pdm09 in 2010-11 and 2011-12. Vaccine 2017;35:5314-5322.
- Mawson AR, et al. Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6-to 12 year-old U.S. children. J Transl Sci 2017;3:1-12.
- Doshi P. The unofficial vaccine educators: are CDC funded non-profits sufficiently independent? BMJ 2017;359:j5104. Published online November 7, 2017.
- De Jesus-Morales K, et al. Closed financial loops: When they happen in government they’re called corruption; in medicine, they’re just a footnote. Hastings Center Report 2017;47:9-14.
- Paules CI, et al. Chasing seasonal influenza—The need for a universal influenza vaccine. N Engl J Med 2017. Published online November 29, 2017
- Matthews S. Why Is Slate Questioning Gardasil? https://slate.com/health-and-science/2017/12/why-slate-is-questioning-gardasil.html. Published online December 17, 2017.
Department of Justice (DOJ) Reports
The Department of Justice publishes quarterly a list of vaccine injuries and deaths by a vaccine. Yes, vaccines cause injuries and deaths, and the United States government admits it, but not very loudly or publicly.
M. WolfNovember 5, 2018at12:43 am
I find several flaws in the citations used in this article, but I will point out a main one. I respectfully ask if you read the articles you cited or viewed them critically? Do you have a scientific background? And if you don’t may I suggest asking someone to help you evaluate a source.
In citation one you referenced I would like to point out that the authors did not use age match controls of those without autism. This is a poorly designed experiment. There are plenty of brain samples of people without autism. Why exclude them? Not to mention the stain they used isn’t specific to just aluminum….
Also, I know people who question vaccine safety always want to point toward funding from XYZ as to why a research project is invalid. Dr. Exley is funded by an anti-vaxx organization who searches out people do anti-vaccine research. That is incredibly biased… They host conferences for Wakefield… A researcher who has been found to be so fraudulent that he is no longer allowed to practice medicine.
Chanda AdkinsNovember 5, 2022at11:16 am
Hello M. Wolf! We want to ensure that we have at least replied to let those reading know that anything published on this website it read throughly and evaluated by medical professionals. Our organization is made up of physicians, pharmacists, nurses, etc…Maybe the question is why do some medical professionals recognize vaccine concerns and others don’t?
Our organization is not “PubMed” however we do use that search engine along with others. I think we can agree that there is NOT a lot of information on vaccine concerns. Everyone should question vaccine safety as we know no medication is 100% safe and neither is a vaccine. Maybe you are not seeing the issues with vaccines because they are not being reported. Vaccine adverse reactions are not being put on the evening news for all to see.
Please keep reading our information. Our hope is that more people who refuse to acknowledge that vaccines can have serious risks, come to understand that they do!