7 Major Vaccine Safety Concerns reported in 2017
What are the 7 Major Vaccine Safety Concerns reported in 2017
1. High aluminum content in brains of patients with autism
2. Increased risk of miscarriage in women receiving flu shot in first trimester of pregnancy
3. Vaccinated versus unvaccinated study in 6-12 year old children showing four-fold increased risk of autism spectrum disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in vaccinated
4. BMJ article reporting that vaccine advocacy groups including AAP receive millions of dollars per year from vaccine manufacturers and questioning their objectivity
5. Hastings Center Report article citing findings that financial conflicts of interest (receiving money from pharmaceutical companies) results in conflicted physicians distorting the evidence they report and its interpretation with bias toward the pharmaceutical company’s drug
6. NEJM article reporting likely 10% flu vaccine effectiveness in the 2017-2018 flu season
7. Slate Magazine Science Editor Susan Matthews reported, “The scientific process behind Gardasil was flawed, and the public deserves to know that.”
- Mold M, et al. Aluminum in brain tissue in autism. J Trace Elem Med Biol 2018;46:78-82.
- Donahue JG, et al. Association of spontaneous abortion with receipt of inactivated influenza vaccine containing H1N1 pdm09 in 2010-11 and 2011-12. Vaccine 2017;35:5314-5322.
- Mawson AR, et al. Pilot comparative study on the health of vaccinated and unvaccinated 6-to 12 year-old U.S. children. J Transl Sci 2017;3:1-12.
- Doshi P. The unofficial vaccine educators: are CDC funded non-profits sufficiently independent? BMJ 2017;359:j5104. Published online November 7, 2017.
- De Jesus-Morales K, et al. Closed financial loops: When they happen in government they’re called corruption; in medicine, they’re just a footnote. Hastings Center Report 2017;47:9-14.
- Paules CI, et al. Chasing seasonal influenza—The need for a universal influenza vaccine. N Engl J Med 2017. Published online November 29, 2017
- Matthews S. Why Is Slate Questioning Gardasil? https://slate.com/health-and-science/2017/12/why-slate-is-questioning-gardasil.html. Published online December 17, 2017.
Department of Justice (DOJ) Reports
The Department of Justice publishes quarterly a list of vaccine injuries and deaths by a vaccine. Yes, vaccines cause injuries and deaths, and the United States government admits it, but not very loudly or publicly.