West Virginia’s vaccine laws deprive many citizens of their God-given inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
· Abortion deprives babies of LIFE. Many West Virginia families refuse to compromise on their sincerely held moral and religious beliefs that abortion is wrong. They refuse to accept vaccines in which abortion was necessary to develop them.
· Vaccines that contain aborted fetal cells (MMR and chickenpox) are on the West Virginia compulsory immunization schedule for school attendance (Figure). New vaccines and cell lines presently being developed for vaccines are made using cells from aborted babies (Figure).
· Parents who refuse to consent to these vaccines are not free (at LIBERTY) to send their children to public or private school or state-regulated child care centers.
· Children from West Virginia families who object to MMR and chickenpox vaccines are deprived of a public and private school education and PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
· West Virginia parents are looking to the Legislature to restore theirs and their children’s inalienable rights.