April 11, 2021 In Education
Most people give serious thought before getting a COVID-19 vaccine, should you?
- COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with an UNPRECEDENTEDnumber of serious adverse events including deaths in the thousands (Figure).
- Data show the COVID-19 mortality rate was dropping last fall before COVID-19 vaccination began.
- Most people except the elderly have a greater than 95%+ survival rate with a COVID-19 infection.
- The CDC has identified 5 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in which there may be reduced vaccine effectiveness.
- Regulators in Europe are now admitting a “plausible link” between the AstraZeneca vaccine and nearly 100 reported blood clotting disorder reactions that have been life-threatening, if not fatal, in these patients. This vaccine still continues to be given.
- Less than a month ago, an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board declared there were “no safety concerns with the vaccine.”
- Meanwhile, vaccine makers are reporting record multibillion dollar profits from the vaccines making them among the most lucrative drugs in the world.
- All of this information should give West Virginians pause before signing up for a COVID-19 vaccine.