April 11, 2021 In Education
Most people give serious thought before getting a COVID-19 vaccine, should you?
- COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with an UNPRECEDENTEDnumber of serious adverse events including deaths in the thousands (Figure).
- Data show the COVID-19 mortality rate was dropping last fall before COVID-19 vaccination began.
- Most people except the elderly have a greater than 95%+ survival rate with a COVID-19 infection.
- The CDC has identified 5 SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in which there may be reduced vaccine effectiveness.
- Regulators in Europe are now admitting a “plausible link” between the AstraZeneca vaccine and nearly 100 reported blood clotting disorder reactions that have been life-threatening, if not fatal, in these patients. This vaccine still continues to be given.
- Less than a month ago, an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board declared there were “no safety concerns with the vaccine.”
- Meanwhile, vaccine makers are reporting record multibillion dollar profits from the vaccines making them among the most lucrative drugs in the world.
- All of this information should give West Virginians pause before signing up for a COVID-19 vaccine.
Matt AllenAugust 4, 2021at7:57 pm
It was never about “a virus”, but always about the depopulation jab. Follow the money and find out who newest billionaires are since the onset of the wuhan flu planneddemic.
Chanda AdkinsNovember 5, 2022at11:04 am
Matt! We appreciate you visiting our site and commenting. We know that many suffered and many passed away because of the virus. Our hearts and prayers go out to the families. We do believe that the pandemic is about more than just the COVID-19 virus. We hope that there will be people in place to expose all of the corruption and wrong doing that went along with the health crisis.