Does the West Virginia Legislature REALLY represent our WV values?
· Of all the states, West Virginia has the highest percentage of pro-life voters.
· Despite pro-life beliefs, for public school attendance, state law mandates childhood vaccination with MMR and chickenpox vaccines which contain cells derived from aborted babies (Figure).
· West Virginia physician legislators have repeatedly blocked or weakened pro-life and vaccine religious exemption legislation.
· They and their ungodly organizations—AMA, AAP, and ACOG—strongly support abortion; the AMA and AAP oppose religious exemptions from vaccination (Figure).
· It is time to remove physicians from legislative leadership positions; they are speaking for themselves and their organizations, not their constituents.